A Corporate Law Firm is looking for a Property Legal Secretary to join their team in Dublin.
This job is with a Top 20 firm who are based along the quays. You will have 3+ years' experience working as a legal secretary in the area of commercial OR residential property. You will be detail-oriented in your approach to work.
Title: Property Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre
Key responsibilities of the Property Legal Secretary:
- Providing support to the Property department;
- Conveyancing duties;
- Amending documents such as contracts, Deeds and Agreements;
- Diary management;
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information;
- Billing of time recorded, and;
- General office administrative work.
- You will have previous property experience;
- Applications welcome from candidates from small, medium or large firms;
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great communications skills and a good telephone manner.
For more information on this job, please reach out to Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.