Role: Our client is a prominent water treatment company who are hiring a Commissioning Engineer to join their team in Co. Wicklow. As their Commissioning Engineer, your job will be to ensure their installed systems are operating safely and correctly. You would be well suited for this job if you have an engineering background in project design/commissioning with experience in water treatment. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a company with a varied and continuously expanding client base with a range of interesting projects. If you want to join our client as their next Commissioning Engineer, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Working on water systems and treatment project evaluation, planning and delivery.
- Ensuring equipment works within design specification and safely.
- Creation and carrying out of test/validation procedures.
- Preparation of all relevant documentation.
- Providing relevant parties with technical support.
- 3+ years’ experience in project commissioning.
- Relevant engineering degree.
- Water treatment experience is a must.
- An excellent problem solver with strong communication skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines/budgets, showing flexibility and adaptability.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.