Exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical client based in Cork. My client is looking for expand their multi-lingual team to provide financial support to our Affiliates in Europe.
Your main responsibility is daily review of inbound cash and application of payments to customer accounts.
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Daily collections calls and communications with customer and resolution of open disputes.
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Fluency in Spanish, additional European language an advantage
Please call TJ Vinod on 021 235 9144 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.