Role: Our client is a major presence in the Irish energy market who are hiring a General Operative to join their North Dublin power plant. As their General Operative, your job will be to contribute towards the operation, maintenance and upkeep of the plant and its equipment. You will also strive towards maximising site efficiency and that health, safety and environmental guidelines are adhered to. You will be well suited for this job if you are coming from a process environment and have strong mobile plant experience. In return, you will be joining an industry leader as they continue to expand their energy production. If you think this General Operative position is the right next step in your career, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Maintaining health, safety and environmental procedures and processes.
- Operation and monitoring of processes and operations to maximise power generation.
- Completion of all relevant quality documentation.
- Ensure facility upkeep is maintained at a high standard.
- Assist with business improvement projects.
- Manage the plant’s weighbridge as necessary.
- Experience working in a similar environment with strict HSE standards.
- Mobile plant experience.
- Experience within a waste, generation or manufacturing environment desirable.
- Type C Driving license and/or forklift driving cert is preferable.
- Formal technical/apprentice training is advantageous.
- Full clean drivers license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.