Accounts Assistant | Dublin City Centre| Salary 38K + Benefits | Permanent Job
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant within a leading professional services company in Dublin City Centre. This is a well- known global company that has offices located across the globe. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be joining a team of eight and will report into the Financial Controller.
Duties will include:
- Reconcile client and office accounts from previous day and work on all outstanding issues to ensure all information is up to date.
- Enter all funds received (Euro, GBP, USD accounts)
- Enter Withholding Tax and pay relevant bills
- Answer all queries in relation to banking, client/office accounts and disbursements
- Make sure all cheques received to office are noted and saved to the cheque register, and then forwarded to the relevant fee earner.
- Previous Banking and general Accounts experience, preferably in a law/professional services environment
- Experience with Elite 3E a distinct advantage
For full details on this position please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.