My client based in the city center currently have a requirement for an experienced accountant with a retail or an FMCG background. This person will report to our Financial Controller and will play a key role in preparing the consolidated month end accounts, in assisting in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting, in reporting on key trading KPI’s and in providing strong business partnering support to key members of the trading team.
• Production of monthly management accounts
• responsibility for sales, margin, margin support, settlement discount and stock loss analysis.
• Liaison with key brands regarding rebate tracking.
• Ownership of stock reconciliations and responsible for inventory forecasting.
• Annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions.
• Responsible for all central payroll reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Senior involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for the main trading companies and consolidated group accounts
• Preparation of weekly cash flow
• Quarterly review of order books for VAT compliance
• Management of junior members of staff
• Continuous improvement of finance processes.
• Participant in upcoming Microsoft Dynamics
• Qualified Accountant with at least 3-4 years’ experience at a similar level.
• Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of relevant IFRS standards.
• Experience in the retail / FMCG sector is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in ERP implementation
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.