Join one of Ireland's leading family owned distribution companies. You will be a qualified accountant, with excellent attention to detail & strong analtyical skills. This is a highly sucessfully business that has a €40M+ turnover per year.
The successful candidate will be a driven and energetic focused individual that likes to work in a fast paced timely manner.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Produce the monthly management accounts to strict deadlines
- Manage customer long term agreements (LTAs) and maintain accurate LTA accounts
- Manage the Principal marketing accounts & recharges. Ensure all transactions are processed promptly and account reconciliations performed monthly
- Prepare Principal reports
- Ensure inventory valuation is represented accurately in the accounts
- Ensure key balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- File returns to the Revenue Commissioners on a timely basis
- Oversee accounts assistants’ tasks if required by the FC
- Provide the senior management team with various analysis and reports
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent attention to detail & strong analytical skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office & ERP system utilisation will be key for the role.
- In-depth knowledge and comprehensive understanding of accounting, accounting & audit controls, and business end to end processes.
If interested in this contract position and your experience matches the above, please send a copy of your CV directly to:
Alternatively, phone me on: 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.