Customer Service Job
Sigmar are currently recruiting for an exciting new customer service position in Dublin. Our client, Dublin Express are a leading transport provider setting up in Dublin Airport. They will be facilitating bus routes to and from Dublin Airport.
What is the role and what will I be doing on a daily basis?
Your job will be a Customer Service Associate and you will be selling tickets to customers and giving them advice and directions. This position will be based outside terminal 1 or 2 at a kiosk, where you will be handling cash and helping customers.
This job opportunity allows you to grow your customer service experience while working for a new company. Full training is also provided.
- Free travel on Dublin Express services for you and a friend + 50% off for family members
- Free travel on National Express services in the UK for you and a friend + 50% off for family members
- Access to duty free shopping
- Discounts on all restaurants, bars & shops in Dublin Airport
- Pension scheme for full time staff
- 10% increase on pay outside of 8am-8pm working hours
- Commission/bonus scheme (TBC, based on return tickets sold)
- 22 annual leave days
- Structured, paid training week
- Progression to grow in a new company
- Customer service experience
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.