Commercial Executive - Tourism
We are exclusively retained by an Irish body whose focus is to generate interest in the irish market from international tourists. This role is commercially focussed to work with a variety of stakeholders and ensure growth.
Salary is set at €56k
Key aspects of the job:
- Engage with channel partners such as tour operators, DMCs, travel agencies - all with a focus on online traffic
- Work with them on itineraries for the Irish market and how they can pitch it to their customers
- Work with businesses in the trade in ireland on their online activity to attract but customers directly and through channel partners
- Drive increase in tourists to Ireland, specifically through online channels
- Demonstrate leadership to teams internally around the country
Skills required for the job:
- 4-5 years in a commercial sales role
- Demonstrable people management or leadership experience
- Passion for online and digital disruption
- Exposure to travel/tourism industries an advantage
For more information please forward an application to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.