Financial Accountant –Retail Industry
I have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join one of the biggest retailers in Ireland. My clients are based in the heart of Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team on a full time permanent basis.
This person will report to the Financial Controller and will play a key role in preparing the consolidated month end accounts, assisting in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting, reporting on key trading KPI’s and in providing strong business partnering support to key members of the trading team.
What do you need to have?
The salary will pay up to €65k depending on experience + benefits. To be succesfull in your application you will be fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with minimum 2 years PQE in Industry. Newly qualified candidates coming direct from the retail industry will also be considered at a salary that matches the market standard.
- Production of monthly management accounts within 5 working days to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with all relevant supporting reconciliations and management commentary.
- Full responsibility for sales, margin, margin support, settlement discount and stock loss analysis.
- Senior involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for the main trading companies and consolidated group accounts.
- Key commercial business partner for the e-Commerce team with responsibility for all P&L reporting for e-Commerce business.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with at least 2 years’ experience at a similar level.
- Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of relevant IFRS standards.
- Experience in the retail / FMCG sector is essential.
- Experience in ERP implementation is a distinct advantage
Interested? Apply today!
Send an updated and detailed CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment by following the application process on this site:
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.