My client in the professional services world is seeking a Tax Senior to join their grow team. You will be a part of a large tax team, working collaboratively together.
The role offers amazing prospects for career development & progression. You will be tax qualified. You will be highly motivated, able to work on your own initiative and have the ability to assist and complete tax compliance and consultancy engagements.
- Proactively assist in the management of a mixed portfolio of compliance and consultancy clients, including domestic and international corporate groups
- Assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects, while reporting to Managers and above
- Dealing with various stakeholder’s queries
- Tax planning opportunities
- Mentor and train a tax team
- Assisting on new proposals
- CTA qualified
- 6 months post qualified experience in practice
- A thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.