Senior Financial Accountant | 65k -70k
My client in the retail sector are recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to gain more responsibility.
- Production of monthly management accounts within 5 working days to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with all relevant supporting reconciliations and management commentary.
- Full responsibility for sales, margin, margin support, settlement discount and stock loss analysis.
- Ownership of stock reconciliations / compliance and responsible for inventory forecasting.
- Work closely with Financial Controller on annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions.
- Key commercial business partner for the e-Commerce team with responsibility for all P&L reporting for e-Commerce business.
- Responsible for all central payroll reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Management of 1 Accounts Assistant (e-commerce Bank Accounts Assistant) and 1 Resale Accounts Payable Manager.
- Continuous improvement of finance processes.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3-4 years’ experience
- Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of relevant IFRS standards.
- Experience in the retail / FMCG sector is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in managing a small team an advantage.
- Advanced excel user and strong system skills required.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.