Role: Our client is a specialist in engineering and construction services who are hiring a Substation Commissioning Engineer to join their team. As their Commissioning Engineer, your job will be to conduct relevant commissioning activities for their sites throughout the country. You would be well suited for this job if you are coming from a similar background and are keen to further develop your electrical career with a range of high voltage projects. In return, you will have access to an exciting range of work with a prominent industry member. If you think that this Commissioning Engineer position is the right choice for your next career move, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Carrying out onsite, pre and post energisation commissioning of substation equipment.
- Liaising with in house project engineers to produce/develop plans.
- Produce relevant reports and test documentation.
- Providing project engineers with technical support during design and approval processes.
- Planning and carrying out work in a safe manner, adhering to relevant regulations.
- Extensive commissioning experience with the electrical or utility industries.
- Minimum HND qualification in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication/IT skills.
- Full drivers license.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.