Company Secretary | In-House | Aviation
The Sigmar Legal & Company Secretarial recruitment team have been engaged by an International Company that specialises in the leasing of Air & Sea vehicles for a newly created Company Secretarial opportunity in their Dublin office.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in Preparing Board packs and taking minutes at Board meetings. Given the company’s large portfolio of air vehicles, experience in the aviation leasing sector would be advantageous.
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Attending to all matters required in the scheduling of meetings.
- Preparing Board packs and taking minutes at Board meetings.
- Drafting minutes & resolutions and following up matters required by the Board.
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms.
- Maintaining company secretarial records.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Company Secretarial environment.
- ICSA qualified (or equivalent).
- A legal or compliance background.
- Working knowledge of GDPR.
To find out more about this job, please click apply below.
Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +353 1 4744649.
With live roles in both In-house and in Private Practice, I'd delighted to have a private and confidential chat with legal professionals considering their options.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.