My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a Order Management Associate French to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates understanding of order management processing and experience in customer service.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Fluency in English & French language
Please contact TJ on 021 235 9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.