Assistant Financial Accountant | 42k
My client based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideally candidates will have 2 years’ experience and be half way through your ACCA exams.
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly & quarterly management accounts including analysis and investigation of variances.
- Assist with the annual statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Have responsibility for the posting of all month end journals and reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Report on the Council’s investments and returns.
- Assist with amending and updating the Medical Council’s policies and procedures in line with best practice ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors.
- Assist with continuous improvement of financial reporting process.
- Provide administrative support to the Audit, Finance & Risk Committee.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Part qualified Accountant ACCA
- 2 years experinece
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills including integrated accounting packages and Microsoft Office particularly excel.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.