Your new Job ;
- Follow schedules as well as production targets.
- Handling of raw materials as well as finished products.
- The Manufacturing operator will wear PPE while operating pharmaceutical production equipment in accordance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Keep production equipment operating by following instructions and troubleshooting basic issues where possible.
- The manufacturing operator will complete production data entries, carry out AQL sampling and execute machine changeovers whiles following SOPs.
- You will also be carrying out master cleans, and surface cleans on the manufacturing areas and equipment.
What you will have;
For this position you will need 1 year pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with either blending, granulation, compression, coating or tableting experience for this role.
Why you should apply;
- Attractive base salary, with added shift allowance as well as an annual bonus.
- Onsite Gym
- Gain valuable experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing with a world famous company.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.