Our muntinational Med Device manufacturing client are expaaaanding! As such, we are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Process Technicians.
Location: Galway City
Pay: Circa 36-39k+ DOE
• Generous Basic Salary & Shift Allowance
• Annual Bonus
• Health Insurance
• Pension Contribution
• Life Assurance
• Early finish on Friday
• Educational support for those with ambitions to progress
• Travel Tax Incentives
Responsibilities of this job:
- The Process Technician (Sterilisation) will be part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
- You will work with Manufacturing Engineers to develop, troubleshoot, standardise & improve production methods & procedures.
- The Process Technician will work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- You will maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Your job will involve performing equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- The Process Technician will design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
What we would like you to have:
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Strong electrical / mechanical ability required
- Shift Pattern for this role will be Evenings or Nights (Candidates must be flexible to changing shift pattern)
- Previous Sterilization experience a distinct advantage
- Catheter manufacturing experience and coating experience is highly desirable
If you are interested in this position and are a suitably qualified and experienced Process Technician, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.