Job Title: HR Generalist
Contract type: Permanent
Reporting into: Director and HRM
The HRM will support this Generalist including training and mentoring them
Start date: In the next few weeks
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visit our external employees (based on site with our clients) in order to maintain the best relationships possible between them and the company
- To keep management aware of all situations and making recommendations for the best action to take
- Act as an employee advocate - ensure fairness and due diligence in line with company values
- Promote employee wellbeing so that employees remain productive & effective in their roles
- Support Management with the Performance Management Process
- Contribute to the company communications strategy, improvement initiatives to teams and employee engagement programmes
- Analyse employee survey data, devise action plans with management and ensure follow up.
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a business-related discipline
- At least 1 year of HR Generalist experience, low level experience in HR grievance and disciplinary processes is needed as well as employment law experience (in the work place)
- Experience communicating with management at all levels
- Experience influencing business leaders with sound recommendations for improvement or change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organisation essential
- The ideal applicant will be energetic, a good listener and able to pick up technical terminology quite quickly.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.