Come and join leading manufacturing automotive company who supplies world with components and parts! Senior Manufacturing Engineer opening due to expansion!
- Leading, planning and directing the overall engineering and manufacturing activities for a product line.
- Identifing and implementing improvements (individually and within teams)
- Working with the Engineering team in developing and implementing the MESP
- Reviewing and quoting processing and production equipment and tools.
- Working with customers to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing and making relevant presentations to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Providing Technical leadership, training and support to manufacturing teams and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years engineering experience.
- Track record of successfully managed/facilitated product launches/programs/project
- Available to travel with minimal notification in urgent situations.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.