Come and join leading manufacturing automotive company who supplies world with components and parts!
- Leading, Planing and directing the overall engineering and manufacturing activities for a product line.
- Directing and overseing the activities
- Planing, scheduling, facilitating and supervising the daily activities of the manufacturing team(s).
- Planning the development and training of key staff .
- Fully support the organizational goal of zero safety incidents.
- Working with the Technical team to implement continuous improvements to OEE
- Working with the Engineering team in developing and implementing the MESP.
- Reviewing and quoting processing and production equipment and tools.
- Working with customers to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing and making relevant presentations to all levels of the organization as well as customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years engineering experience
- Experience managing/facilitating product launches/programs/projects
- Supervisory training
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.