Excellent opportunity for part and fully qualified accountants with reporting experience for contract work - Limerick based and immediate starts.
- Deliver high quality service to clients through accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met for the funds on your team.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations as required.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries. Manage the audit process for your clients.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where required.
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of the whole accounting function
- Investment industry experience an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent desktop, IT and systems skills.
- Excellent client servicing skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.