Your new job responsibilities;
- As the validation engineer, you will be responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support operations including
ongoing support of manufacturing processes and support for new product introduction.
- You will design, author, review, approve and execute process development studies in support of new
product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs and validation programs such as re-qualification and revalidation
- You will Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies
in line with the standard approval process
- Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions
reached from data analysis
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation
- Execution and development of change controls
- Contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard
tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues.
- Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system
You wlil have a BSc. in Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to
the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably in a GMP setting
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.