Newly Qualified Project Accountant | 55k
My client, a global real estate company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a project accountant. Ideal candidates with be Big 4/ Top 10 trained in either Corporate Finance or Audit and be newly qualified.
- Co-ordinating the collation of Quarterly Management Reports.
- Liaising with Service Providers to ensure reports and approvals are obtained on time.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly Lender Reports and financial covenant testing.
- Review of Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of all Investor Reporting, including formal and informal engagement with capital partners.
- Management of the annual audit process to ensure the delivery of signed financial statements in a timely fashion post period end.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of all Board Packs prior to Quarterly Board Meetings.
- Liaising with Accounting and Tax Advisors to ensure all VAT and other tax submissions are accurate, complete and submitted on time.
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 / Top 10 trained
- Highly organised, conscientious and diligent in managing day-to-day operations and multi-tasking with a good work ethic.
- Strong excel, analytical and report writing skills.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.