Role: Our client is a prominent provider of architectural services who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team in West Dublin. As our client’s field service engineer, your job will be to both install and repair the company’s range of entryway equipment. This job would be well suited for you if you are coming from an electrical background with experience in a similar position. In return, you will join an expanding company with a wide customer base. If you feel that this field service engineer position is the right next move in your career, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installing, repairing and servicing company products to a high standard.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements.
- Attending to callouts as when required and have a flexible approach to working hours/area.
- Working as part of on-call rota as required.
- Liaising with Customer Service regarding complaints.
- 2+ years’ electrical experience.
- Relevant trade qualification.
- Knowledge of access control equipment would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills and able to present in a professional manner.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.