QC Raw Materials Analyst
Would you like to work for a progressive and innovative world leading biotech client?
Excellent opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst to join a state-of-the-art facility where you will be responsible for verifying the raw materials analytical methods and performing supplier qualification.
- The QC Analyst will perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC and wet chemistry testing in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- The QC Analyst will support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Solution preparation, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and system set-up.
- Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Assist in training new QC Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
You should have a degree in Science/Engineering with at least 12 months experience working within a cGMP environment carrying out analytical testing.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.