Want to join a global team where you can develop your current skill set in Machine learning and AI, then this could be the right role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Support the productionisation of analytics workloads, from general statistical models to Machine Learning & AI
- Liaising with the various teams both locally and globally, enabling the creation of new forms of value by our Data & Analytics teams
- Building ML models in Python or Scala
- Supporting cloud-native services using automation and a strong security mindset to help advance DevSecOps standards
What you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in AWS
- 3+ years’ experience in production-grade Python/Scala and Machine Learning (decision trees, multivariate and logistic regression, kNN, kMeans, NLP, Neural Networks etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience working with Container Orchestration frameworks (Docker/Kubernetes) and broader orchestration tools (e.g. Airflow)
- Knowledge and experience working with Hadoop (Impala) data lakes, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, SQL Server), Graph and NoSQL storage systems desirable.
- Analytical mind-set – problem solving through analytical approach that meet the rigorous standards of the data science industry
**Desirable skills to have**
- Experience working with Agile CI/CD tooling and pipelines highly desirable
*Must be a holder of a Stamp 4 visa/ EU passport to apply for this job*
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.