Mortgage Arrears Manager Permanent €80 to €85k+ 10%
Excellent Salary which will reflect the seniority of the role.
The ASU Manager is responsible for managing the residential and commercial arrears portfolios and the Arrears Support Unit to a high level of performance.
- Manage arrears accounts within the company’s portfolio to maximise account rehabilitation and minimise repossessions.
- Design collection strategies and implement collection campaigns across for all segments of the portfolios.
- Report on achievements and further initiatives required.
- Manage borrowers with complex cross-secured account connections and restructure loan portfolios.
- Manage borrowers through alternative solutions such as Mortgage to Rent, Assisted Voluntary Sale, Voluntary Surrender.
- Work closely with the outsourced Arrears Support Unit Team. Devise, implement and monitor control procedures to ensure the team is fully compliant and that service level agreements are achieved.
- Minimum three years’ experience working as an ASU Manager. Experience must be recent and up to date.
- Excellent third-party relationship management and a proven record of achieving results in the management of outsourced service suppliers.
- Proven experience in performance management. Excellent people management abilities with strong ability to motivate people to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage a mortgage collections team in a demanding collections environment, in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code and other relevant Central Bank of Ireland codes.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.