Norwegian Jobs in Dublin. Norwegian Content Associate. Salary 26k plus Bonus plus Benefits. Permanent.
Have you lived or worked in Norway and do you speak fluent Norwegian and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Norwegian speaker to work with this Brand as a Content Moderation Associate.
This role is analytical, administrative and client services related so requires excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Reviewing online written Advertising and ensuring correct information is displayed
- If incorrect, calling clients to get correct information from them for their advertising
- Processing and raising requests or transactions
- Following compliance procedures regarding client advertising
- Responding to and assisting with requests
- Using Social Media tools and online advertising
- Working on a large team on this exciting project
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent Norwegian
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Some office experience is an advantage
- No experience is ok too
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising
- Must have lived or worked in Norway
This role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.