A large consultancy group is now seeking for Swedish or Norwegian speakers to join their Fundamentals Team in Dublin. The role will involve supporting the European market using Swedish or Norwegian language.
You will have the opportunity to analyse all financial statements and ensure the quality of Fundamentals product delivery.
You will receive a full training which is focused on Financial statements and Client Standards. After the training you will have an overview of all financial market divisions.
- Ability to read and understand financial statements both in English and Swedish/Norwegian;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business; related discipline;
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Swedish or Norwegian language.
- Opportunity to start your career within Financial sector;
- Competitive salary of €30,000 per year;
- Great environment to learn and grow within the company.
To know more, please call Marta Wilk on +353 1 4744635 or send your CV to MWilk@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.