Finnish - Financial Services Administrator - Graduate position
An exciting opportunity for a Finnish speaking Business Graduate has recently become available. One of the largest suppliers of financial data to the world, our client is a leading provider of next-gen technology and outsourcing solutions.
Responsilbilites include but not limited to;
- Analysing and adjusting financial statements to ensure consistancy and quality.
- Calculating ratios and publishing information.
- Understanding financial documents - income statements, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Delivering and maintaining high quality and accurate information on a timely basis.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- BA in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics.
- Fluency in Finnish.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects.
For more information on this position please apply or email your CV to nfoster(at)sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.