Head of Finance | 100k +
My client, an engineering company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a new Head of Finance.
- Head of Finance
- West Dublin
- Devise annual and monthly departmental budgets, produce forecasts based on historical information and future projections and measure reports on variances to target.
- Oversee the completion of all periodic financial accounting, management reporting and Payroll requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain good systems & processes for reporting and control.
- Continuously evaluates and review spending within the organisation for opportunities for improvement.
- Proactive with budget holders in identifying areas for cost improvement within the operation and develops and delivers a programme of cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to deliver bottom line improvements.
- Support the decision-making process regarding capital by providing Return on Investment and Cost/Benefit Analysis information.
- Leads and manage direct reports, ensuring they have the relevant skills, capabilities, tools and support to perform in their roles.
- Supports the implementation of an IT strategy that supports business continuity and resource enablement.
- Qualified Accountant with 6+ years PQE
- Experience of working within a manufacturing/ engineering organisation would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of Irish GAAP and IRFS Strong commercial acumen with keen analytical skills
- Proven financial analysis and forecasting ability
- Strong evidence of delivering results in cost management and profitability improvements
- Confident at challenging the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions at a
- senior management level
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.