Company Secretary & Counsel
You will have 2+ years' experience working in a Company Secretarial environment. You will have a strong legal background within a law firm or in-house. Ideally, you will be a qualified lawyer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to get into the 'nitty-gritty', to gain invaluable exposure while developing strong business-acumen.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary & Counsel:
- Attending to all matters required in the scheduling of meetings;
- Preparing Board packs and taking minutes at Board meetings;
- Drafting minutes & resolutions and following up matters required by the Board;
- Ensuring documents are approved and executed in a timely manner;
- Working to deadlines set by Board members;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms;
- Maintaining company secretarial records.
- ICSA qualification
- Qualified Laywer
- Problem-solver, detail-oriented and determined in your approach to work
- Experience OR knowledge of GDPR will be advantageous
- A ‘specialist generalist’
For more information on this job, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern, email@example.com, or call for a confidential discussion: +353 1 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.