A US headquarter company is looking for Indirect Tax Specialists to join their fast-growing team.
- The Specialist will be managing the workload of the VAT Analysts, assist them with their objectives and development plans. Mentoring, managing recruitment, and timesheets process.
- Will be responsible for completing mid-year and end of year reviews in an appropriate timeframe.
- Support the Global VAT Director in terms of any initiatives and requests.
- Develop Market relationships by providing accurate and relevant VAT advice
- Tax audits
full job spec on request
- Minimum 3-5 years of VAT experience
- A recognized professional tax qualification (eg, AITI, AIIT) and/or significant post qualified to experience an advantage
- Experience in a Big 4 Indirect tax practice or a multinational commercial organisation and/or Specialist experience in Indirect Tax an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of existing and proposed
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.