• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Managing a team of 3 employees.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Complete bank and balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate year-end audit
• Devise annual and monthly departmental budgets, produces forecasts based on historical information and future projections
• Designs, develops and maintains good systems & processes for reporting and control
• Qualified accountant
• At least 5 years relevant experience in a commercial Finance function PQE
• Experience of a manufacturing environment or a SME would be an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.