My client within the Insurance sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong Insurance background
• Ensure that clients’ accounts (including statutory accounts) are produced
• Responsible for the work carried out by the Assistant Accountants.
• Be proactive in developing the financial policies of the client and ensure that those policies are implemented.
• Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings etc
• Work closely with the Insurance team on all matters concerning client premium receipts, premium tax and claims payments and reserving.
• Work closely with the internal audit department
• Carry out regulatory and tax compliance work for client companies
• All quarterly and annual Solvency II regulatory returns are filed with the Central Bank.
• The revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Be involved in any projects, at the request of management.
• Be responsible for negotiating & collecting fees
• Qualified Accountant with at least two years PQE.
• Accountancy practice experience or working within the finance area of an Insurance company
If you match the requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.