Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Project team with the planning of electrical works
- Data and information management associated with projects.
- Preparing GeoPal and other app based reports.
- Input and edit information on company system ensuring data accuracy.
- Interact with design engineering, operations and other departments as needed.
- Participate in meetings to provide updates as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of MS Packages particularly excel
- Writing ability that is coherent, grammatically correct, analytical, and professional
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Positive Attitude with a high level of Motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative, creative and proactive with a solution oriented approach.
- Must be fluent in written and oral English
If interested or know someone who may be interested please contact Éamonn on 014744658 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.