My client based in D24 currently have a requirement for a senior finance professional with a background within Pharma or manufacturing company. You must have 6-7 years or more within a senior finance role have ran the finance function and been involved in the growth of the business from a finance perspective. You will be coming from a large SME within a similar sector and have strong finance, costing, financial analysis and project experience
• Budgeting - devises annual and monthly departmental budgets, produces forecasts based on historical information and future projections and measure and reports on variances to target.
• Financial Accounting – oversees the completion of all periodic financial accounting, management reporting
• Management Accounts - Designs, develops and maintains good systems & processes for reporting and control. Develops dashboards, metrics and reports that provides analysis and insight to enable better financial planning and decision making
• Cost Management – continuously evaluates and reviews spending within the organisation for opportunities for improvement. Proactive with budget holders in identifying areas for cost improvement within the operation
• supports the decision making process regarding capital by providing Return on Investment etc
• ensures appropriate measures are taken to maintain integrity and confidentiality of financial information.
If you are applying for this role please only do so if you match ALL the below requirements if you don’t you wont be considered for this role
• Qualified Accountant with 6-7 years at Senior Financial Controller, Head of Finance level
• Must be coming from a large SME within the Pharma or Manufacturing sector
• Strong Irish GAAP and IFRS
• Experience in the growth of a business
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.