Head Of Finance
My client in the engineering/manufacturing space is seeking a Head of Finance. You will have experience in heading up a finance function before. Qualified Accountant with a background financial controlling / head of finance. This job is permanent with a competitive package. You will manage a finance function.
Overview of the job:
- Plans annual and monthly departmental budgets
- Full responsibility for forecasts based on past information and future projections, and report on variances to target.
- Works with budget holders on differences.
- Continuous process improvements
- Produce financial reports that provides analysis and insight to enable better financial planning and decision making.
- Suggest and influence any decision you may think is good for the business.
- Hands-on approach with budget holders in identifying areas for cost improvement within the operation and develops and delivers a programme of cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to deliver bottom line improvements.
- Responsibility to lead and develop a finance function.
Requirements for the job:
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 4- 5 years relevant experience in a number 1 finance position.
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP & IFRS.
- Experience within SMES.
- People management skills
- Confidence character in influencing and decision making.
If this sounds like you, please apply:
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.