GERMAN SPEAKING – ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
We are looking for a fluent German speaker to join our recruitment team in Dublin!
Full training will be provided, and you will learn to recruit in the always evolving labour market!
- Interact with stakeholders based in our client site in Germany – assessing requirements, giving feedback, taking job specification details, and influencing decision making
- Screen candidates via phone and Skype, assessing their hard and soft skills, as well as their requirements. You will analyse their suitability to the vacancies
- Coordinate high volumes of interviews, on site as well as interactive and online assessments
- Work with the wider delivery team, to ensure we are attracting the right talent, and that the recruitment process moves effectively and efficiently
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent/Native German speaker
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in an office/corporate environment
- Desire to lean and train as a recruitment consultant
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills and ability to think on your feet
We welcome applications from outside of the Republic of Ireland and will only consider applications demonstrating the level of German language required.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager, on +353-1-9619720
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.