Property Legal Secretary | Top 15 Firm | 45K
Top-quality work, salary and reputation without the big 5 hours!
Excellent opportunity for an experienced legal secretary seeking a move to a firm offering a great package with guaranteed work-life balance and access to high-quality work.
The role will have a strong focus on conveyancing, so Property experience, whether commercial or residential is essential.
Title: Property/Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,500 (depending on experience)
- Providing support to 2-3 Solicitors in the Property department;
- Conveyancing duties;
- Diary management;
- Digital dictation;
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information; and
- General office admin work.
- You will have property experience department;
- Applications welcome from candidates from small, medium or large firms;
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great communications skills and a good telephone manner.
If this role is of interest send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.