Junior VAT Return Technician | 23k
My client, a multinational based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Junior VAT Return Technician. Ideal candidates will be a recent graduate with 1+ years’ experience.
- Training will be provided to ensure that the basic technical rules of vat are understood in order to provide a professional service to clients
- Training will be provided in the preparation of preliminary vat return workings and preparation of vat returns
- Liase with our global offices and clients in order to obtain necessary information and documentation for the successful preparation and submission of vat returns
- Interact with our global offices and clients to ensure that issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction and to provide the best possible quality service to our clients
- To develop (through training) a working knowledge of VAT legislation in the various EU member states in order to ensure client compliance with local requirements
- Graduate with business related 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of up to 1 years’ experience in an accounts or admin role
- Client Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.