My client is a fun and vibrant multinational is seeking to hire a financial planning analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team. It is a diverse role with excellent prospects for progression in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies.
The position is based in North Dublin and the salary ranges from 65-75k + benefits.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of accurate financial and commercial insights to guide and inform our strategy.
• Build and produce financial comparison models
• Work closely with team members in Finance team, Operations & Commercial
• Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations
• Critically analysing inputs from stakeholders for strategic and commercial purposes
• Preparing variance analysis, tracking actual & forecast performance
• Working closely with executive management and corporate planning teams
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• Strong commercial focus & drive to succeed
• Experience in technology sector would be ideal
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.