I have perm positions available for commercial accountants or people working within the financial planning and analysis area in North, South and West Dublin and also the city center currentlty.
• Preparation, review and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts for department
• Lead and facilitate the bi-annual and annual financial planning process.
• Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
• Prepare concise and insightful management reporting
• Support the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Partners with insightful business analysis.
• Build financial models to share with the partners.
• Understand the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
• Key business partner to the partners.
• Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
• Become the key area of control in data management for your area
• Qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 5 years + PQE
• Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
• Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
• Advanced Excel proficiency is a pre-requisite.
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677,
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.