Senior Process Engineer
This is a permanent position based in Galway with a multinational medical device client of mine.
Some of the Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Continuously develop and implement new systems throughout the site.
- Lead, coach and mentor the development of Lean Principles within the team.
Develop A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Qualified to min degree Level 8 in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and Cell Operating System is an advantage
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- A dynamic team player and leader that can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with strong interpersonal and people skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your CV today or if you have any questions, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.