This is a fantastic opportunity for a finalist/newly qualified accountant seeking a commercial role in one of the world’s largest Real Estate Investment companies.
The role will be a permanent position based in South Dublin. Salary ranges from 50-55k + bonus, healthcare & pension.
• Review of Quarterly Management Accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of all Investor Reporting.
• Checking payments against Budget, Contract Values and PO’s.
• Following the payment process through each approval stage, following up with stakeholders when required.
• Supporting the timely preparation of Cashflow Forecasts.
• Supporting the preparation of monthly Lender Reports and financial covenant testing.
• Management of the annual audit process to ensure the delivery of signed financial statements in a timely fashion post period end.
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified accountant/ finalist
• Strong excel, analytical and report writing skills.
• Previous experience in real estate finance preferable but not essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.