My client within the funds industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant who trained within a Big 4 environment and worked with fund clients on audits. This is an excellent opportunity to move out of practice and gain strong financial services experience from a finance perspective.
• Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients;
• Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements
• Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems
• Train, coach and mentor new employees
• Assisting in preparation of coordinating, planning and completion of audits
• Overseeing and reviewing the distribution of Financial Statements
• Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Irish Financial Regulator Filings
• Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Annual Filings
• Compliance with service level agreements with the accounting teams
• Compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements
• Adhoc tasks / projects as required.
• Accounting / Finance qualification or part qualified Accountant;
• 3+ years funds experience;
• 2+ years financial reporting and/ or audit experience with knowledge of Irish/ UK GAAP and International GAAP;
• Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring;
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.