Role: Our client is a prominent provider of automation solutions who are looking to hire an Automation Engineer. Joining their team in Kildare, your job as their Automation Engineer would be to provide design and programming support on a range of projects. This job would be well suited for you if you are coming from a similar background with PLC and SCADA programming experience. As well, you will have a good understanding of industrial control systems. In return, you will have the opportunity to further your professional development through a range of exciting large-scale projects. If you are interested in this Automation Engineer position, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Assisting on automation and controls design on a range of utilities projects.
- Preparing project documentation such as OMMs and FDS.
- Electrical, systems and software drawings.
- Managing aspects of control systems projects and ensuring aspects are completed on time and under budget.
- Designing/programming PLC/HMI systems.
- Designing/implementing SCADA and telemetry systems.
- Testing automation systems and control panels.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Level 8 qualification in electrical/automation/control.
- PLC programming experience (ABB, Siemens, Allen Bradley).
- SCADA experience.
- Experience in a highly technical/hands on role.
- Instrumentation and measurement experience is advantageous.
- Electrical equipment experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.