Role: Our client is a growing member of the manufacturing industry who are hiring a Senior Installation Technician to install their bespoke automated storage equipment. As their Senior Installation Technician, your job will involve leading a small team installing the company’s bespoke equipment and will provide the opportunity to directly influence the company’s continued growth. This job will be well suited for you if you are an electrical professional with experience in a similar environment and are interested in a leadership position. If you want to join our client as their next Senior Installation Technician, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installing equipment in adherence to company procedures.
- Off-loading and preparation of equipment during pre-installation.
- Daily forklift checks, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Completing relevant documents for each installation and reporting back to managers as required.
- Inspection, commissioning and testing of installations.
- Conducting health, safety and environmental procedures, including risk assessments and method statements.
- 2+ years’ experience within a maintenance, engineering or electrical position.
- Relevant electrical qualification.
- Electrical testing/inspection experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Full drivers license.
- Manual handling a plus.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.