Group Financial Accountant €60,000
I am recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant in the multinational in pharmaceutical space. You will be a qualified accountant with a background in practice and industry.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Group’s accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Group management reports
- KPI management
- Treasury management including coordination of cash funding to subsidiaries
- Preparation of monthly accounts for the Group holding company
- Administration of and accounting for Company share option scheme
- Assist with Company Secretarial filings
- Manage financial accountant preparing one of the subsidiary’s accounts
- Key point of contact for external auditors
- Ad hoc analyses and reporting
- Professional accounting qualification with a training in a practice, ACA or ACCA
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
Please apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.